Etsy Coupon Code for My Greenleaf Pals

A belated Valentine to my friends here in the Greenleaf Forum: I've activated a coupon that can be used on anything in my Etsy Shop (Roslyn Treasures) for 30% off - just type in the coupon code GREENLEAFPALS during checkout to get this discount. You'll find a link to my Etsy shop in my signature below - and thanks for looking! :wub:

Holly, I do actually have a selection of fine silk sewing thread in the most wonderful shimmering colors, but am still getting the feel of working with it. It is almost too fine for even my tiniest crochet hook LOL, but I'll get the "hang" of it sooner or later. Have made a few small doilies with the white, but don't have any in the shop at the moment. :)

Nope, just really nice, high-quality cotton quilting thread. I adore the Thimbleberries line of quilting fabric and matching threads - got "hooked" on them when there was a quilting shop right across the street from me in my tiny town. I literally wept when the owner couldn't make it work after a couple of years and closed the shop down.... :weep: