New Houses!!

blue_moon992

I've fallen in love with another craft store! :(

So I was reading on here about HL's 1/2 off coupons and thought I would go take a look.

Normally I go to AC Moore, but tried this HL and they have lots of houses so I was stoked.

I've got a coupon for AC Moore for 50% off any 1 item that I was going to use on sunday (only day it is good for) but thought I'd take a gander and HL first.

Boy, am I glad I did!!! :p

I printed off 4 of the coupons (just in case....had 3 shoppers with me too lol)

Went back to the DH isle and found a SanFrancisan for $160.00.........I hoisted that into my cart :D then I kept looking and found an Orchid for $50.00.....gave that one to mom along with another coupon :)

Thennnnnnn I was looking up at the displays and saw a Lafayette.......Looked down and there was one behind some other kit.......so I snagged it and it was open :( so I peeked in there and some of the walls were even painted :D so I took it up to the register and thought I could get a deal....

The manager offered me 40% off, and I go......."well, it's been opened and some walls are painted, and there is no way to tell if all of the parts are there.......will you take $20 for it.."

So, I got a Lafayette for $20, woo hoo! :D

What a great day this was! I got a Sanfran, Lafayette and an Orchid all for 80 bucks! (well, I did have like 75 in gift cards from work, thanks employer lol) :p

My mom went with me, I was blabbaling all the way home she just kept rolling her eyes. :D

I'm so excited!!! :D

I live in north GA, so I went to the HL that is in Chattanooga, TN. But there is a HL in Dalton, GA, which is a little south of me....

I printed off the coupon that soneone gave the link to here online and I just gave it to them and they took it........It only said the accessorys and stuff, nothing about the house, but I figure what are accessorys without a house, right? hehe.

And I figured, if they gave me a hard time I would lie and tell them that I called eariler and talked with someone who said it would be okay.......I might work lol

Lets see.......plans for the house........I'm still working on the Willow.....then I will tackle the Orchid and the Lafayette that I just bought and I plan to sell them.........The Willow is going to a flea market that my friend runs then the other 2 I am going to post for sale at work.......I think it will be a fun endevor........I hope!!!

The SanFranciscan is alllll mine!! I can see it in my window where the Apple Blossom was going to go lol

I've had my eye on the SanFran ever since I first saw it at the craft store. Going to hook it up, give it lights, the works.

HL had a Marquam Hill Mansion (SP) on display, and I so want that house, it is just so pretty, but, no boxes to buy and can't buy the display.... *sigh*

So much to do!!