Willow pictures

Just One More

I just put some pics in my Picasa album of the Willow I've been working on. There's a lot I'm not happy with. I upgraded the windows and had to add wood strips to them so they wouldn't go too far in the house. The window exterior trim didn't come out as nice as I hoped either. No matter how carefully I measure they'll be off a little. I changed most of the wallpaper. The floors came out nice just with the stain I use. I'll make some curtains to cover the less than nice interior window frames. Haven't decided on a time period yet. The wallpaper can go with several times or country style which I like. The living room will be hardest. I don't have a LR set yet that I really want for how I want it to look. The kitchen will be either contemporary or 20s to 40's. Looking at my pictures I think I'm beginning to have a lot of my houses look alike. See what you think. :bear:

I did a ful size willow as a gift, and loved the house. I'd love to do one for myself, but swore it off because it was just to big for my digs. Where did you find one in 1/2" scale?

The half scale Willow is available in the Greenleaf Store. :)

http://shop.greenleafdollhouses.com/Miniature-Half-Scale-All-Wood-Willow-Dollhouse-Kit.html