The McKinley Assembling Instructions ????

nikoki

Hello,

I recently took over from the internet a Greenleaf dollhouse named "The McKinley Wooden Dollhouse kit"

Now when i opened the box, i am missing the papers with the Assembling Instructions.

All i have are the Schematic Diagrams.

Can sombody please help me with a copy of those instructions.

Would you be so kind to sent them to my email

Thanks in advance,

Nikoki

Nico van Leeuwen

The Netherlands

Nikoki, please contact one of the moderators to remove your email address. This is a public forum and all sorts of spammers and hackers can use your personal, private information to wreak havoc on you and your computer.

Second, you can contact Greenleaf directly here: http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/about-us/greenleaf_dollhouse.html to order the instructions for the McKinley.

I love to build this house, But i am still missing the assembling instructions. I have sent Greenleaf a contact email, but have not heared from them.

Is there anybody who will share this instructions with me ??

Many thanks !!

Nico

• 2 months later...

This house is easy and fun to put together. I have learned alot from my first build (McKinley) and ready for a second and yet im still working on the interior and the exterior. I hope you loved the McKinley as much as I do. I just need to figure out how to hang it...

This house is easy and fun to put together. I have learned alot from my first build (McKinley) and ready for a second and yet im still working on the interior and the exterior. I hope you loved the McKinley as much as I do. I just need to figure out how to hang it...

Darah, I used Monkey Hooks to hang my McKinley. It's working great. They sell them at Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, Target, Amazon, etc.

• 1 year later...

Nico, did you ever get the instructions to the McKinley Dollhouse? I'm having the same problem! I have no instructions or schematics! Help!

You can order them direct from Greenleaf: http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/about-us/greenleaf_dollhouse.html