Mark Turpins Chateau des Songes -- A Dream Come True

Debora59

Has anyone else seen Mark Turpins work? it is absolutly phenomenal. What he has done with windows and light is the stuff of dreams. The Chateau Des Songes was the first image I stumbled accross and I was blown away, I took the time to look at everything on his site and what a treat!!!

I have loved his work for a long time. I discovered him about five or six years ago and was surprised at how young he was. For a time he seemed to disappear and I was afraid he had become another artisan who had stopped due to the bad economy. I would have loved to commishioned something from him. He does unbelievable work.

Wow !!!!!!! ... is all I can say.

I've never heard of him or seen his work.

I have it bookmarked now.

It is absolutely breathtaking.

Thanks SO much for posting this.

I want to know whatever happened to Tracey Alan Meeker who used to make the most perfect mini Jumeau-style bebe dolls; I was saving up my money when his site vanished! Another one, who did fantastic mini needlework and furniture was Jonathan ben David (House of David); anyone know whatever happened to these two incredible artisans?