2012 RGT Facebook Build-Along Project

Gonzo

Is anyone participating in the Real Good Toys 2012 Facebook Build-Along Project ?(see the link below) I know it isn't a contest. I just wondered if anyone was buying the kit (or kits) and participating.

http://www.realgoodtoys.com/store/productview/117326/The_Puzzle_Dollhouse_Kit

I did last year and enjoyed it very much. It was fun sharing ideas instead of sneaking around and hiding what we're doing :ohyeah: But I don't think I can join it this year - too many unfinished projects hanging around ... and I'm running out of room to put things!

Debating about it right now -- I really liked the two versions they showed. They could make good gifts for my nieces once I'm done with them. But then again, am in the same boat as CheckMouse = running out of room! :(

• 5 weeks later...

I wasn't really interested in this to be honest, and then I got a great idea... Jen, (at RGT) is making a garage for her Ponderosa Log Cabin that she's been building...I thought that was a great idea, to be able to participate, but have something that wasn't just it's own stand alone thing...

So I thought about getting a kit and doing a shed for my RGT Woodstock house...this was the idea I had in mind... what do you think???

Shed-Vinyl-Siding-Deluxe-Estate.jpg

I think a shed is a cute idea. You might even have leftover parts for other things.

I was going to participate, but I have no room, and once you start buying flooring, wallpaper, windows, and doors it starts to get expensive. It's a shame, too because I love the idea behind the kit and I also liked last year how we were able to share during the process. The kit is definitely high on my list of "wants." Well, three of them actually. :D