My Haunted House Kit is Here!!!

Rowan555

It arrived this morning and I am up to my ears in wood, glue, primer, and scrapbook paper. I realized almost instantly that I would NOT be following the assembly instructions, so I'm doing it by "instinct" lol - at least it's a simple house. I've spent about two hours working on it so far (the kids got an impromptu homeschool holiday today lol) and I'm hoping to have the floors and walls assembled by this evening. Unfortunately, real life is going to interfere tonight and tomorrow - I sell collectible toys for a living and we have fifty cases coming in tomorrow - so I'll be dealing with that for the next day and a half. Then hopefully I'll have more time to work on the house this weekend. I'll post photos soon (right now the pieces are spread out over 3 different rooms - ack).

Thanks for all the encouragement. I'm definitely learning that you can read all you want about building dollhouses - it's a WHOLE different thing to actually DO it.

Susan

Congrats on the new kit! The haunted house is fun to build - simple, but that leaves room for lots of customization and detail.

Don't you LOVE the smell of the kit when it's first opened (I love that wood smell)

(It's good to know I'm not the only one who loves to smell the wood :D )