3 transformers for Tape wire method of wiring

tilliejam62

Tillie ... please use the edit button on your post to remove your email address. This forum is open to the public and the web bots are trolling 24/7 for email addresses. You'll soon be getting a lot of spam you don't want. Anyone who wants to contact you can do so by sending a Personal Message (PM). That's the safe way.

Also, could you post the size of the transformers ... watts, etc. That would be helpful information.

Hey Kathie: I'm so sorry but I never noticed your message about not posting email addresses until much later this evening and then I see you edited it for me. Thank you so much. I'm new here and been on the forum all day trying to learn about and how to use all the different features here.

Not sure how to edit in the extra details about the transformers that you suggested. Can you tell me how to edit an already posted message or should I just start all over with it?

Edited by tilliejam62

Tillie, there ought to be an "edit" button at the lower right of your post, between the "delete" and "reply" buttons (that's where mine is). I have to click it twice before the site gives me a dialog box I can edit in. Also, Kathie didn't edit your post, one of our administrators did it.

Tillie, if the Edit button has disappeared (they do after a period of time), just make a new post with the additional information. And Holly's right ... only administrators can edit posts made by others. I did report the presence of your email address and Tracy (Minis on the Edge) deleted it.