The Pierce

kawinkle

So a year or so ago a friend gave me this really sturdy awesome hand built custom dollhouse already finished (with the exception of doing the inside). Well, because it is a family heirloom, her family is wanting it back. In exchange she is purchasing another house for us (my daughter has been playing with the other one). I have decided to go ahead and get us the Pierce. I have been looking at different houses and this one just seems to be the best option for us. Does anyone have good pictures I can look at during the building process. I have not even finished my Orchid I started 2 years ago. I am a little daunted by the upcoming task. Any planning suggestions? Tips or advise? Photos?! Would like to start this project off on the right foot!

Don't fear the Pierce! :-) It is a bigger house, and it does have some quirks, but many of us have done it. We've blazed the trail and everyone here is happy to help. We're like Santa's elves: we'll happily help any way that we can and let you have all the glory ;-)