Ralph Partelow

sugarfoot

I recently inherited two of the captioned, both are signed and dated, including the number in series; One has painting under the lid, signed by artist, Margaret Schreiber, signed by Mr. Partelow, dated 2/81.

The second is a Steinway, again, signed, dated 11/80, series numeral PA31, both are in perfect condition with stand and chair respectively. Does anyone out there have any knowledge of this type of miniature, if so, need to value them for sale, Thanks!

PS - Photos available for both

Google it and you should come up with some current auctions and I think there were a few ebay. Beautiful works of art-all differnt types of pianos and harpsicords.

Depending on the one's you have and where you live, I might want a professional appraisal. Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Carol, if the edit button is still available on your post, please use it to remove your email address or you may well find yourself the recipient of unwanted spam. This is a public forum, and the webbots are crawling the web harvesting email address for spammers. Anyone who wants to contact you privately may do so by clicking on the envelope icon and sending a Private Message (PM). The good folks who provide and support this forum for us have included this protection, bless 'em. :)

I have his current retail price list. If you email me privately at, I ッcan scan the list and send it to you.

He has sales 1-2 times a year with 20% off so take that into account with your pricing.

Thank you so much, thank you again and look forward to further communication.

Regards, AJ

Alicia, the whole point of sending information via private message is so you don't have to post your email address for all of the wackos in the world to copy and add to their spam lists. Please go back and remove your email address from your post. (Read response #4, please.) Thanks.

You have a couple Ralph Partelow pianos? WOW! I have an old B&W catalog from the mid 80s and I know his pianos were works of art. Although I no longer have the price list, some were selling for as high as $500 at that time - I have no idea of their worth now. *drooling in envy*