New House Options

blue_moon992

Aagh! What a weekend! So I went to AC Moore today and when I was done getting paper and such, they hand me a 50% off coupon that is good in their store on Sunday. Argh! Now I have to have a new house of course :lol: My problem, I can't decide between the Apple Blossom and the Allison Jr. I love the porch on the Apple Blossom, but the Allison is just cute as a button too..........oh the choices! So much for a calm, relaxing weekend!! :lol: :D

What to do, what to do! ;)

:D Wow! What a great idea! that was SO helpful :lol:

hehe just kiddin.

Unfourtnatly, I can't buy them both, (this whole paying-the-bills-eating-thing tends to get in the way) so I think I'm leaning towards the Allison Jr.

I can see it sitting in my window and rockers on the porches...

life is rough! :lol:

Unfourtnatly, I can't buy them both, (this whole paying-the-bills-eating-thing tends to get in the way) so I think I'm leaning towards the Allison Jr.

I can see it sitting in my window and rockers on the porches...

If you can already see the Allison sitting in your window with rockers on the porch, then I think it's the Allison calling to you. It wants to live with you and when the house makes up it's mind, there's no aruging with it. You'll be in the car bright and early tomorrow morning, won't you? :lol:

Deb

Sounds creepy...."when the house makes up it's mind" but yeah, your right, I think it has :lol: .

Yep, I'll be there in the afternoon actually...they are having door prizes between 1-5 ;)

but I will be drooling over pics of the houses while working on my Willow.

Hope she dosen't get jealous... ;)

So many houses, so little time! :blink:

Sounds creepy...."when the house makes up it's mind" but yeah, your right, I think it has :blink: .

Wait'll you get the box home and hear the house dictating what it wants to become. It's not creepy until you realize that you're talking right back at it. ;)

-Susanne

It's not creepy until you realize that you're talking right back at it.

We're not supposed to do that? ;) And here I was just having a lovely conversation with one about bay windows and gingerbread.

Deb

Yep, houses do talk! The Orchid definitely told me she wanted to be a Mother Goose house . . . the rest is history!!

And the Haunted House wanted to be a cabin in the woods . . .

Oh, and the Canterbury/Buttercup definitely wanted to be 'Hyacinth's Tea Cottage' . . .

And the Willowcrest is saying it's wants to go romantic shabby chic . . .

And the Aster after deciding it really didn't want to be a three bears house, is now saying it wants to be Little Red Riding Hood Grandma's house . . .

And the Pierce . . . well, it hasn't really spoken to me yet, but it will!! ;)