I just bought two more dollhouse kits...!!!

ladybug324

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I got my 2 new dollhouses today - the Aster Cottage and the Harrison!! Woohoo!!! :)

Okay, I promise to finish the Pierce first before I get started on the other 2!! I solemnly swear it! :(

It sure does Tracy! I was going to do a 3 bears cottage, but now I'm thinking Little Red Riding Hood's Grandma's House or a Smurf House! I saw some really cute Smurfs on a website just dying for a home!! (I used to be terribly into Smurf's)!! :)

I LOVED the smurf's and watch them still on Bommerang network :lol:

Little red riding hood is a scene I have had and Peter Peter Pumpkin eater

:p

I also have a lot of lambs because I want to do a mary had a little lamb scene and I want to do a "Crooked little man who lived in a crooked little house" theme too

:D

Yeap just a big kid

I'm planning on making the Aster my first attempt at creating a Japanese home. I really can't wait to get started. I will definitely share photos and such when I get started on that project. :lol:

Well I have some Memoires of a Geisha dolls being made for me and they should be ready next month! I sure Can't wait!! I Love the book & movie so much that I want to make a couple of scenes from the movie. I am eyeing the new roombox they have at HBS :lol:

Well I have some Memoires of a Geisha dolls being made for me and they should be ready next month! I sure Can't wait!! I Love the book & movie so much that I want to make a couple of scenes from the movie. I am eyeing the new roombox they have at HBS :lol:

<jumping up and down> Ooohhh!! I'm all excited for you!! When will they be there? When do we get to see them? You'll post pictures of them immediately, right? Coz we could just drive to your house and wait out in the driveway for the mailman to show up. <cackle>

The four-sided roombox? <nodding> Yeppers, that's definitely got a whoooooooole lot of potential. Doing scenes from a movie in it is just inspired thinking.

Deb