Duracraft vh 600 "now with hardwood flooring"

julienjeff

I bought this kit years ago and when I got it see it was way out of my league! It weighs 45 pounds-it is the VH 600 Has "Hardwood flooring now included" I think it is from 70's. Can anyone help me with gathering more information? I want to sell it but want fair asking price. Any ifo would be great!! Thanks!! I have pictures of box see below- it is all in mint condition!

Hi,

you can't open a photo gallery until after 5 posts so maybe you can't post a photo until then either.

sorry you are selling and not building :-)

maybe look on ebay for ideas.

good luck,

LindaC

I actually am building a very small house. This one is just huge and way too big of a project for me. I was not hoping to sell on here, just gather information on the kit. I collect tin litho houses and am constructing one small house- a duracraft. Was just hoping to find some info

Thanks-

Julie

Hi Julie and welcome to the Greenleaf Forum. Too bad you're not gonna do the Duracraft house..but most of us agree that a house has to 'speak' to you.Spend some time at this site and I'm sure you'll find lots of houses speaking to you.So much to see,learn and have fun with here.

And many new friends to meet!! :)

I actually am building a very small house. This one is just huge and way too big of a project for me. I was not hoping to sell on here, just gather information on the kit. I collect tin litho houses and am constructing one small house- a duracraft. Was just hoping to find some info

Thanks-

Julie

Wonderful you are building :-) wow tin houses bring back memories. With me 70 years young that's a bunch. I had one. No idea where it went with my mom tossing anything she didn't think needed to be around.

I understand about wanting info that's why I suggested ebay for going prices. there is a place you can put in an item for just this purpose. good luck. Maybe someone here with knowledge will pop in sometime.

ta,

LindaC

• 3 months later...

I agree. Ebay is the way to go. You can do an "advance" search on this particular dollhouse and see past auctions and what they sold for too! You can also go into their "item descriptions" and there you will get more information as well. Take care, Rain

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Julie,

Did you sell your kit? I might have the same house. I am restoring mine and looking for the directions. The bottom floor has hardwood floors. The tower roof is steeper than the ~1975 version. It's about 13" high.

Thank You

Learned my kit is from the 80s. A fellow member thoughtfully supplied the instructions.