Instructions for Marquam Mansion

Melissabri

In 2000, I bought a wonderful Marquam at half price (thank god!) and I was not able to keep it in my cramped apartment. Unfinished, I sent it to my father's house where he placed it into storage. Needless to say, since then I have decided to finish it. When I went to retrieve the box with all of the random pieces in it, I discovered it had been made a home by several mice. (By the way, if anyone knows a good disinfecting treatment for unpainted wood, that would be greatly appreciated!) The instructions were completely destroyed along with my hopes of finsihing this dollhouse and giving it to my young daughter. Please help!

I dont have the instructions but Nutti probably does.

It is a wonderful house! I am completely in love with mine. They will have to pry it out of my cold fingers b4 I will ever get rid of it!

yes nutti has the instructions....if I can find them

remember the MHM has been sent to the corner waiting for its time to shine.

all of its parts in a box and Im sure I put those directions with the windows somewhere "safe"

wont be able to look for a couple of days while we prepare and have a party.

last one before school starts back.

So Sorry couldnt be more help at the moment!

nutti :lol:

Melissa, I am currently building the MHM....slowly. I can copy instructions and mail them to you if you are in a hurry. Just PM me with you snail mail addy, if you want me to do that. And Nutti can then hold off, since mine are so easily accessible.