Just published novel, "Small Wonders"

I am proud to announce the release of my first published book, "Small Wonders."

I hope and pray that everyone that reads this book will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Below, you can read the “Press Release.” You can visit my new website to order a copy at www.susiebrown.net your love and support means the world. Or you can join me at my NEW blog at www.susiebrownsmallwonders.blogspot.com Here you can read a sneak peak into the book and read book reviews.

An Island Filled With Small Wonders

New book tells an engaging tale that will test readers’ faith and keep them guessing

– Born into a life of wealth and privilege, Waid is the single heir to the Carroll family fortune. He is only twenty-one when his parents die in a terrible car accident. Needing to collect his thoughts and grieve in solitude, he goes to his private haven only to discover that he is not alone on his island. Readers can find out what Small Wonders he has found in this engaging tale by Susie Brown.

When Waid stumbles upon the unlikely existence of very small people, living deep in the forest of his island, he abandons his wealthy life to stay on the island and protect them from the outside world. After years of living a peaceful life together, Tina, one of the village teenagers accidentally ends up on the mainland alone. During Waid’s desperate quest to find Tina, she inadvertently finds herself in the home of a woman who collects dollhouses, some of which are just Tina’s size. Bev finds a way to get her tiny new friend home, and a complex relationship develops between her and Waid as they work together to provide a new way of life for the islanders and themselves.

Small Wonders is a refreshingly clean tale that provides emotional discoveries, uncharted adventures with the lure of possible romance. This imaginatively creative story introduces many delightful characters that readers, of all ages, will fall in love with. The many twists and turns will test their faith while keeping them guessing all the way to the end.

Contact me by the above blog site, all comments and reviews are welcomed.

B) OOoo, I went on Amazon and read a few pages!! Well, it's on my wishlist for now.Congrats to you

on your book.I so envy you!!! :wave:

Oh, and welcome to the Greenleaf Forum.So much info,tutorials,pictures, fun and many new friends to meet!

I had to check it out and am reading it now on my NOOK. Very interesting. I think a young girl would love it. I am 55 and I am enjoying it. Congratuations on writing and publishing your own book. I am starting a dollhouse as a donation for a child on the Christmas Angel tree and I am thinking of buying a book to put in the box with the house. It would tie in well with the theme. So reading your post has helped me think of another thing to add to the gift. I think reading is a very important part of a childs ( and adults) developement. So this is another reason that I am glad that I read about your book. Dollhouses and adventure! What could hold a childs intrest more.

Thank you THmini2 & Lynn M. for your kind words. I hope you enjoy the story! Please post any and all of your comments on my NEW blog as well. So far it's a lonely blog. I really need to generate some interest. I will recomend your blog on my site if you would put a plug in about mine. This is new to me and I am just learning how to do this blog thingy!!

O.k. No pressure, but when is the next book coming Out? I am anxious to see what happens next! I really enjoyed this book.

Thank you so much, you have made my day! The book was just published in January, so it has been slow going getting the word out. I am so glad you liked it and yes, book two is in the works.....more surprises!!! Please tell your friends about it for me :wave: Susie

I have been bitten by the "mini" bug. During and since writting my book, I have become intrigued with miniatures. My husband and I would love to build our first one together. I really want it to reflect (as much as possible) the one from the book. Do any of you have any suggestions for my first build?

To scale for "Barbie's" with large front porch!?!?!????

Edited by smallwonders

• 2 months later...