My Newport Cape House Progress

acsbriggs

Traci, you'll probably have a better time looking for the rollers in a candy supply store than a craft store. We make chocolate for Easter so I'm going to check out my candy store when I go, but I don't expect them to have any since it's a very small store. They usually only have chocolate and molds. I'm going to end up buying the cobblestones from Sugarcraft. Maybe for when I get around to doing my Aster Cottage I'll order some.

Pictures, I would but my digital camera went caput and I never got a replacement. I've been meaning to take pictures with regular camera and just have them developed and put on CD. Maybe tonight I'll take some. I've added, but not really attached yet, on the Conservatory and I love it. It's my new kitchen. Right now, I've taken off from doing the finishing touches on the main house and trying to complete the addition.

Jokelly,

Thanks, I'll try a candy supply store. I haven't tried paperclay, yet. But, this seems like a good reason get some!

Love the sounds of your conservatory kitchen. Add me to the list of those interested in seeing pics some day!

Thanks,

Traci