Wentworth Court

jrchob

I read some posts from a few years ago. I have ordered small items from DHE in the past with no problems. Has anyone had recent experience with large items and delivery? Shipping would be free and the house 15% off. I think I have looked at it about every day!

Thanks, Janet

As a UK customer I'm always happy with how quickly they dispatch orders :kicking: Imagine it will be similar for USA customers, though might take a little longer than a couple days for the order to arrive :p

I have ordered things from them in the past and they were always shipped quickly here to the US. The items were small so cannot speak to how much or how quickly a house would run.

Reconsidering how much I love this house. When I changed the pounds into dollars there was shipping. Not a small amount. Will look at HBS with April 1st in mind! Janet

I'm sure in the past they have offered free or at least very discounted shipping to the USA, so I'd just send them an email and ask if there's a similar offer for usa residents to the free shipping one offered to uk customers. Wouldn't harm to ask, at worst they say no, at best free shipping!

I'm sure in the past they have offered free or at least very discounted shipping to the USA, so I'd just send them an email and ask if there's a similar offer for usa residents to the free shipping one offered to uk customers. Wouldn't harm to ask, at worst they say no, at best free shipping!

Thanks for the good advise! Janet

Hi I am also in the UK. I have several of their houses and their customer service is excellent. Is it a kit or Quickstyle that you like?

Your avatar photograph is beautiful!! You should post some pictures of your houses. I would like the kit with the basement kit. I think I will email to see if there are any shipping deals in the near future. Janet

Ewww, just looked at their page, and it looks like they do offer free shipping to US for orders over $70, but not on kits. :)

Too bad. But that's a really nice house! :blink: Maybe you can save up more and get it for something special.

Overseas orders

If your order includes a dolls' house kit or additional property (including retreats), an additional delivery charge will be shown in your shopping basket and when you check out. Postage and packing is free if your order does not include those items stated above and is $70.00 or more.

Ewww, just looked at their page, and it looks like they do offer free shipping to US for orders over $70, but not on kits. :)

Too bad. But that's a really nice house! :blink: Maybe you can save up more and get it for something special.

Overseas orders

If your order includes a dolls' house kit or additional property (including retreats), an additional delivery charge will be shown in your shopping basket and when you check out. Postage and packing is free if your order does not include those items stated above and is $70.00 or more.

I finally figured that out. I may end up paying the postage. I keep coming back to the Wentworth Court. I'm not in a hurry, so if I order it, I really, really wanted it. Thanks for looking up the information on the house. Janet