Lawbre Company

I received my letter from Lawbre company, www.lawbre.com and they are either selling the company, or becoming a silent partner, it is not really clear which. The new person at the helm now is Ms. Teri Hirt, or Cortland, OH and will be moving the manufacturing facility to her home state of OHio. I thought this might be important to any of ya'll who love the Lawbre components as I do.

The company will experience a brief shutdown period in the process of moving to Teri's home state of Ohio. They have an 800 number on the website, and check there for new announcements. I just received my letter from them yesterday, as I have an account with them. I know shipping and orders are important, especially when you're working on a deadline. I hope this info helps ya'll out there.

the link is www.Lawbre.com email them at info@lawbre.com

The new person at the helm now is Ms. Teri Hirt, or Cortland, OH and will be moving the manufacturing facility to her home state of OHio.

This name sounds really familiar to me, but I'm not sure why. Would I know her from another mini venture?

At first, reading the letter, I thought of Terri Quillen, who writes for MC, and then when I read it again, I say the name Terri Hirt. I think she has posted on Small Stuff before. It will be interesting to see which way she takes the company.

You're welcome Tracey! I hadn't had time to check the website lately, so I'm glad everybody who had ordered from them already knew. Their products are great