August 2005 Swap

LPCullen

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I do remember but now that youve had some experiences with this camera perhaps the new one wont confuse ya as much.

I do know what you mean about going no where without it.

make sure you back up the photos onto a disc.

nutti :)

ATTENTION ALL AUGUST SWAP PARTICIPANTS:

Your packages were delivered to the post office and are now in route to you. They were all sent via priority mail.

Now, one little side note. I had to "home-make" a container for my items, so I borrowed an idea from Cat. They are wrapped in a "tube" of sorts. I wrote instructions on the top, but figured I might should elaborate. When you get it, there are "tabs" on the side. The idea is to pull the tabs to release the bottom of the tube. Then hold the tube and lift it off. Hopefully it works well ...

:blink: Sorry to hear of your camera mishap, Linda. Maybe the next one will be more user friendly. I'm just giddy about the packages being ready. Oh, I hope they move swiftly! C'mon Mr. Mailman, I'll be waiting on the porch! :)

Linda, this must be the year for Camera problems, I dropped mine and I am sure it will die soon! I have been looking on ebay for the same one cause I love it so much. I think I better get one and then I'll give it to the kids (Then I won't have to worry about them playing with it and dropping it) :lol:

Sure can't WAIT, to get the goodie bag (or shall I say, box)!!!

:)

Sorry to hear about your camera Tracy! What kind is it? Mine is still working, but the screen on the back, where you can look when you are taking a picture, is black--nothing shows, and it makes a funny noise when it takes a picture. It does still take pix though ...

I told the post office to hurry it up, so hopefully everyone will get their packages soon.

And the good news is that I have a new digital camera, which is similar to the old one, so the adjustment shouldn't be too bad. Because we were so thrilled with the other one, we stuck with Canon ...

Hasn't anybody received their packages yet? I'm about to bust a gut wanting to post the pictures!

OMGAWD!!

I am in awe of the talent in our group!

my friend who is not into miniatures was very impressed by the things I took out of my swap box. I cannot express how wonderfully unique each item is!

you all are so talented!!

THANKS!!

nutti :)

OK, that's 4 out of 8. We're now waiting for Nikki, Strudles, DoeTexas, and Smallhouset. Once they report in, I'll give the link for everyone.

Remember everybody, SSHHHHH! Don't tell what's in the boxes yet! We want the others to be surprised.

I'm so sorry I didn't get on and at least say I got my box, it came on Wednesday and what fun I had looking at all the wonderful little treasures. My kids were utterly impressed and had as much fun looking at everything as I did. I just had to make sure they didn't do any damage to anything. Everything is just adorable, thank you everyone! I will be getting Nikki her minis tomorrow so I'll tell her to hurry up and post as soon as possible. I'm keeping the secret too and not leaking anything to her :) Bwahahaha!

I heard from Terri (Smallhouset), and she has received her items. We are now waiting for Doe Harden (DoeTexas) to report in. I have sent her an email through the forum, as well as a personal email. As soon as I get a response ...

Nothing like being the caboose here.......I love everything!!! It is all awesome!!! Yes, Linda your little special container worked like a charm. Everthing is so beautiful....I am sooo glad I participated in this swap....it may have been my first but sure won't be my last. You are all such a great bunch---I'm so glad to have found you.

Sincerely,

Doe

P.S. Oh, yeah, I'm always late for everything! It's a standing joke with my family and friends that I even plan to have the funeral home bring my carcass late to my own funeral. Yes, it's that bad. LOL