Victorian Times Miniatures Dollhouse

goldpenni

I have a Victorian Times Miniatures dollhouse shell. I'm trying to find information on the company. I'm told the company is no longer in business. Wonder if anyone out there knows anything about these dollhouses or the company. I'm trying to decide if I should try to hold onto it. I just hadn't gotten around to fixing it up, yet. I think the houses done by this company were based on real houses in the northwest.

Lillian, hi. Have you googled for the information online, or checked Wikipedia? You might also check the Small Stuff archives at http://www.smallstuff-digest.com. I can't answer your question, but it sounds vaguely familiar. You could also try the "Search" feature here.

When you get some time, by all means check in over at the Newcomers' Forum & introduce yourself!

Hi Holly and Shannon!

Thank you. I've searched all over the place and found just a tiny bit of information. I'm following all leads. I bought the shell about 15 years ago and I've seen a photo in Nutshell magazine of the same house finished in all it's glory. It's something to behold. I've been away from minis for awhile. I'm glad I found this site!