1980's Hofco house KW194

debncurt

Hello,

I have a Hofco House KW194 from the '80s, which is assembled up to where people generally install wiring and then siding...I've NO experience at this...just put it together & I think it came out great so far! One thing I can't find is what scale it is. I want to begin working on it again, for my little granddaughter to have. Is the scale important to know when choosing a lighting kit and type of siding, etc.? The clapboard siding I bought years ago is 3/8 inch, I think.

Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Deb

Measure the door height and remember that in 1:12 scale 1"=1', so whatever normal RL door heights are in feet, if the door is that high in inches it's probably 1:12; if it's half that height in inches, it's probably 1:24.

Welcome! Holly's suggestion is a good one. I was going to suggest measuring the ceiling height, if it's anywhere between 8" and 12" then you probably have a 1" scale (1:12) house.

I'm pretty sure it's 1" scale... the floor-to-ceiling measurement (above) will tell you for sure.

Can I get a copy of the instructions from you (or a scan of pages 5 and 6)? I do dollhouse help on the dhbulder.com website and a builder is asking.

Thanks

• 1 month later...