Cash in the attic

heidiiiii

If you are reading this morning and you have BBC, you should turn on Cash in the attic. This woman has the most gorgeous dh!!

It doesnt say which episode it is on my dvr box.. darn.

Hope you can catch it!

I may have seen it before. There was one woman who had a dollhouse collection and they showed one of her houses for a minute or so, and I think there was another one with an antique house, but I could have that mixed up with another program. Anyway, the houses were lovely.

On one show they found a box shaped like a house from the early 1800's. I loved it. there was a sort of cupola with a hole in it in which to hang a gentleman's pocket watch.

By the way, I've taken pictures off TV with my digital camera. DH had to buy himself an HD TV, and then we had to have digital cable to get the HD. A DVR came in the cable package. I used to record, then playback , pause, and take the pictures, but I had a blue band on the bottom of the screen. Later I found I didn't need to pause. It's best to record on the DVR then play back because digital cameras can be a little slow in reacting, so you might need to replay a couple of times.

On my old TV I used to be able to get a fair picture if I paused a DVD. The pix would have lines, but they were ok for reference if I wanted to have a record of what a piece of furniture or a window looked like.

If you are reading this morning and you have BBC, you should turn on Cash in the attic. This woman has the most gorgeous dh!!

It doesnt say which episode it is on my dvr box.. darn.

Hope you can catch it!

I can't bear to watch that show anymore. I watched the first few episodes on HGTV and just can't watch people sell their family heirlooms for a few dollars.

Kathy

Kathy I dont like the one on HGTV either. This is the one on BBC America. It is the original from England.

When this woman had cancer she spent the time handmaking this house from scratch, not a kit. It was built into a bookshelf and had four doors to open the front. I think it had four levels not including the attic. All electrified, flickering fireplaces and hubby handmade most of the furniture.

She wasnt selling it! She was buying a new home and had a room set aside for just her dh`s.

It was gorgeous.

If I see it again I will take your advice and snap a pic on dvr mode!