What I have been up too

Shakyshaky

As some of you may noticed I have not been around as much the last week. I have been remodeling the kids toyroom. I have been doing drywall, paint and tile. I did it all myself too. Well I helped hang the drywall, but I did all the mudding and tapeing myself. :D Dh is supposed to go in for his last appt on wed and then they will release him. ( I gotta get him out of the house. He is driving me crazy. :) ) I'll put pics in webshots cause I am outta space here.

Very Bob Villa of you!

I am almost finished painting the livingroom. Just a freshening up. I have to do the ceiling next. Same color. Kinda like a cocoa brown.

Going to Lowe`s this weekend to buy new switchplates for the room.

Then I have to figure which of my vintage posters are going where and hang them up!

Great Job Melanie!!!

You are very brave. I cannot stand to do sheet rock so kudos to you!!!

Oh and isn't it so fun to grout that tile? :):D

My husband and I did that for several years and I always got the nasty job of cleaning it off. But found some easier tricks as we went along.

Congrats!!!!

SuzyQ

I like doing it. :) Wierd I know , but then I don't have to do it for a living. I just have to finish the new master closet and we have to take a break from the remodeling. I am so excited to actually have a project finished!