There's always something new at NEM

grazhina

It's that slow time of year as far as retail goes, but we still add bits and pieces every couple of weeks or so, so be sure to look and see if that something you've been searching for turns up on New England Miniatures. I don't post new items here every time I get them, don't want to appear pushy, ya know?

Anyhow, Bespaq's Benoit sofa and armchair are delicious. I don't throw that word around much, but they truly are, with that deep plummy burgundy velvet upholstery, and extra deep cushions, ah to be 5" tall. Mrs. Worthington-Smythe Ponsonby would consider the Benoit sofa to be a must for her drawing room.

We also have Bespaq's Miss Lydia Tearoom sideboard and armchairs in mahogany with a very pretty rosy peach fabric. Everyone says it's rose, but in person, I see a bit of peach. I really do like the color. How about a table? Well, we were supposed to get some tables but someone made a boo-boo and forgot to pack them in our shipment. They should arrive in another week or two.

We have a walnut throne if you've been looking for one. It's also just the thing for a Victorian hallway if you're not working on a castle.

For the more plebeian of us, there's an old fashioned black lunchbox and thermos. My dad was a carpenter and I remember seeing his lunchbox on the kitchen counter every day.

There are also a few 1/2 scale Bespaq pieces and a few more accessories.

New items are all on the new items page of course. http://www.newenglandminiatures.com/new-items.html

BTW, I just ordered some more Reutter miniatures and they'll probably be in by the beginning of next week, so check back.