Pic of House?

Charlene

Got a dilemma -- I found the perfect style of house to build to display my china dollhouse furniture. It's a 1:24 house built by Moritza Moran and was photographed in the May 2001 issue of Miniature Collector magazine. I'm dying to show it to y'all ('cause I'd love to do something similar in 1:12), but are we allowed to scan in a published photo? :D

I don't think we can do this but really don't know since I have seen lots of people do it on there webshots albums and photo bucket and picture trail accounts.

Great, a gray area -- Ok. Let me keep googling and see if I can find her on line -- Never heard of her work except for this one small magazine layout and, trust me, it's worth seeing. I'll get back to y'all. ;)

If I remember correctly, and I probably don't, then so long as you state that you scanned it in, that it was in that issue of that magazine, and that the house was built by so and so, etc., it should be OK.

:lol: Well this is bizarre. Everytime I try to upload photos, I get a message that says the CGI application misbehaved by not returning correct set of http headers.

Then I get bounced off the site!!!!

;)

So, I guess I don't need to worry about the copyright laws since the site won't let me post photos anyway. :)