looking for a smaller dollhouse kit ie. Haunted would be perfect!

I'm looking to build a dollhouse for my nice for Christmas. It needs to be smaller because she's the only girl of four kids in a smaller house in the sticks of Quebec. The houses I've looked at so far are: Haunted (perfect because it also has furniture), Greenleaf Arthur, RGT Kiwi, Whitney Tiffany, Corona Orchid, Whitney Tennyson, Sweetheart (cause it also comes with furniture!), sugarplum, Canterburry...You get the idea~ about four rooms with sturdy trim (she's three with a younger one on the way) - and she needs a gentle place to escape to! Problem is, our $ is also a little tight currently. I'm located in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada, so finding something in Canada would be preferable because of shipping costs. We're looking to spend hopefully under $40 for the kit and shipping, but please let me know what you have out there! At this point I'm beginning to consider turning a kitchen cabinet into a front opener and bashing it to put in windows!

OK everyone ~ what do you think?

I don't have anything personally that could help you but a store called the Elora dollhouse. Or www.eloradollhouse.com has a good selection of small houses and when the shipping is within Ontario it is a lot cheaper. She has some very good prices, you should check it out. You might be able to find something great for your neice.