I met Blanche

Audra

love this thread :groucho: I'm not brave enough to go ghost hunting...but still love to swap stories!

Our first house was built in 1910- we bought it from a lady who had to go to a nursing home. Quite a few odd things happened--I would hear water running in our upstairs bathroom (which used to be a bedroom that we split into a bath and large walk in closet.) Other times, i would hear the sound of/ like a broom falling and hitting the floor--in the tiny room off the kitchen. The broom was standing straight up. Important papers would become misplaced and reappear in the places Ihad checked over and over...DH promises itwasn't him.

It turned out that the lady became one of my patients and after a day or so, I asked her if anyone had died in the house. She said that her parents both died there...in that small room off the kitchen....and her husband dropped dead of a heart attack at the top of the stairs--in front of what became the doorway to our new bathroom....

Never any negative presense...just creepy sometimes...in fact, we wound up selling the house to a girl I knew...she works at the hospital so I see her occasionally and once I asked her if she ever had any odd things happen--she described the exact things I had heard---additionally, she told me her daughter used to see a lady pacing in front of the bedroom across the hall.....

• 2 weeks later...