the posts are coming up weird

Hi, I don't know if there has been a change to the set up of the threads or not. For me, each tread has an original post, then each post under that I have to click on to individually read. Like they each come up as a line under the original post. I can't scroll thru them, I have to click on them individually. Andrew's came up normally this am, mine still hasn't. i don't know if this is a glitch or a new feature. If it's a new feature, can I give negative feedback on it? I'm not crazy about it! :lol: :) I like to scroll down thru each post. Seriously, it is easier to read :D thanks, margarita

Marg,

At the top of the first box there is a drop down menu labled options. Choose standard that ought to fix it.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A HUGE hug for you!!!!!!!! Wow, I don't know how it happened, but I sure didn't enjoy the "outline" form to the threads! I am very excited that it's back to normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, thanks, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Marg -

Check for cat paw prints on your keyboard....might be a rogue cat. Sounds like some of their kind of mischief.

-Susanne

<giggling> Oh yeah, the furry ones love to help with the computer. When I was working at Apple, there was an infamous situation of a customer who called in trying to bypass the password protection on his laptop. He said that he had just opened the control panel to set up a password when his golden retreiver jumped up on his lap. The dogs paws hit an unknown combination of keys.....including the enter key.....which set the password and closed the control panel. There was no way of knowing what the password was and the dog wasn't telling.

Deb

Marg -

Check for cat paw prints on your keyboard....might be a rogue cat. Sounds like some of their kind of mischief.

-Susanne

A rogue cat...hehe :)

<giggling> Oh yeah, the furry ones love to help with the computer. When I was working at Apple, there was an infamous situation of a customer who called in trying to bypass the password protection on his laptop. He said that he had just opened the control panel to set up a password when his golden retreiver jumped up on his lap. The dogs paws hit an unknown combination of keys.....including the enter key.....which set the password and closed the control panel. There was no way of knowing what the password was and the dog wasn't telling.

Deb

Lol...the excuses people make... :rolleyes: