What's your favorite Mini?

hydroped

Hi there David! the Bishop show that for ALL of the different classes information is:

CHICAGO INTERNATIONAL

March 28, 29, 30, 31, April 1, 2

Hyatt Regency Hotel Woodfield - Schaumburg

You can learn more about it at http://www.bishopshow.com

There are MANY nice classes during this show and I know if I don't take Riks class there are still a lot of classes in different price ranges to choose from.

The fall show is not as big and sometimes they have classes there too but not any of the big names.

Boy would I love to take A Carrington class!!! :D His dolls are uterly divine!

Tracy,

Thank you for the link! Here I was thinking Tom Bishop just did a show in Chicago but wow! He has them all over the place, even one in So Calif. The bad part about that is I wouldn't get to meet you - on the other hand I might be able to go to it even if I can't afford the airfare to Chicago because I could drive to So Calif.

I'm guessing because I can't find info on that site about the classes that I would go to the homepage of the artist (Pierce, Carrington, etc.) and they each have information on where they will be teaching and how to sign up.

-David

Hi Tracy and thanks again!!

I feel like such an idiot - I clicked on the Southern California show and couldn't find worshop information Anywhere! Well.. dopey me I clicked on the 2006 show not this years ;) I probably never would have found it without that second link you posted me to it. Boy do I feel dumb. Thank you again.

-Dopey David :D

David, don't feel like dumb! More than Half of the time I can't find what I am looking for so if you are Dumb then I hate to hear of the word they have for me.

I think if I told hubby I needed $1000+ to go to a class, he'd probably blow a gasket. Nah. Not really--he'd say when do you need it ....

Well then Linda, what's the problem? Are ya coming???

Well then Linda, what's the problem? Are ya coming???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Right now he's told me I've lost my mind (who'd thunk that one?), so I am awaiting him to come around to my way of thinking, LOL! Problem is, I HATE flying!

I'll have to save my money and try to go to the one in Atlanta.

Maybe some of us closer to Atlanta could meet up in February.

Peggi

Here is the info about Atlanta to be held in February 2006. It's the first show I've seen that will be close to me. As time gets closer, let's plan to go and meet up somewhere.

I'm not sure this one offers any workshops, it just mentions show.

Peggi

http://www.bishopshow.com/atl.htm

Tom is a wonderful organizer and really great. His shows are tops. I attended his Williamsburg Va show this year as a dealer, and met some wonderful artists there.

Rik does classes all over, you just have to be in tune with his schedule. He does alot of work at Molly Cromwell's Sturbridge and her Florida shows, generally the bigger shows. I have never met him, but his classes are pricey, but well worth the price. Some friends of mine in the UK did a class very recently, and I think they did Tanglewood, which is remarkable from the pics.

Linda, I can understand your hesitation on flying--then flying with minis too!

Jamie Carrington's classes range from $150 and up, depending on what he's teaching. Check his website and the guild school link for info. He also teaches at the Tee Ridder museum. His videos, books and dvds are great too.