Eureka

havanaholly

I have been frantically searching for the site I had bookmarked because of all the wonderful "white metal" minis it had, that got lost in the move to the laptop. It's http://www.dollhouseportal.com/metalindex.html and I'm SO glad to find it. I was going to try to order some small metal minis to paint from E&T, but apparently the site's down... Anyone know?

There is another lady that I know that sells Metal Miniatures... the exact same ones you are looking at on that site... but I find Gale's prices a little easier on the wallet.

Her webshots has all the images of the metal miniatures she carries http://community.webshots.com/user/ge2159 her name is Gale Evans and her email address for contact is ge2159@mchsi.com

Gale is a delight to work with ... I am sure she can help you as well.

Can I ask.. what is the E&T company... never heard of them... do they have a website?

Sorry, terri, I was referring to Earth & Tree, when I go to the homepage, no matter what I click on this is what comes up: http://www.dollhouse-miniatures.com/catalog/enter.html

I suppose Kari wants to redo the site since Tom's gone, and I understand she's doing classes & filling other comitments, so who knows?

Thanks for the other link, which I have also bookmarked. I had gotten some wonderful white metal minis from Kari when we were at Earth & Tree almost two years ago, and I had such fun painting a pair of

Staffordshire doge for my pub's snug's mantle, I want to get some more, and also some Toby mugs and some of the Dresden-type figures.

Glad you found it helpful... yes Gale's prices are very good and you will find her great to deal with.

Wow, she has some great things, and her prices are so low. I've got to place an order .

terri

Awww yes now I get it... I couldn't figure out for the life of me what E & T was... thought it was a metal miniatures company or something.

Yes I am assuming that Kari and the family are doing some work on the site at the moment. I do know that the store is still in operation as a friend of mine just returned from there last week.

Metal miniatures are pretty cool and they come in so many items... from food to hinges, have to love that :lol:

HEY!

I was gonna post Gales Link!

she is great to order from and will get yer stuff right out!

she lives about an hour from me and we used to be in same miniature club until it disbanded

absolutley a Gem of a person!

nutti :lol:

I have spoken to Gale off and on for a few years... she is a really nice lady. I have never had the pleasure of meeting her in real life but get the feeling from conversations we have had in the past that she is nice.

She was the first person I thought of when I heard Metal Miniatures... :lol: