Friend`s proposition

heidiiiii

One of my oldest friends called me yesterday with a great idea.

She has MOUNTAINS of stuff. She doesnt throw anything away. Well, she wants to downsize her life. But she has the problem of time. She works more than full time and so does her hubby.

I had always suggested to her that she could sell her stuff on Ebay and make some extra cash.

So she asked me to do it for her! She is going to open her own seller`s account. I will clean up, take pics, post, read emails, and package her stuff. She will buy the supplies, pay the fees & shipping, and do 50/50 of the mailings.

I will get 50% of the sales!

I would never have asked for 50%, but she said it. Plus alot of the stuff was given to her from her mother so she never paid a dime and she will be making money.

I already have a tote full of stuff sitting in my diningroom (okay i JUST said my diningroom was a pit but this is cash baby!)

I have a extra savings account that I dont use (called vacation fund..LOL) and I will put the money in there. I am thinking I will save the money for school, xmas, birthdays.......dh stuff (shhhh I didnt say that).

Sounds like a great opportunity to make some extra spending money! I have tons of soap & candle making supplies from my previous business & then large assortments of beading & scrapbooking supplies from previous hobbies that I keep intending to list on Ebay - but just never seem to get around to it. Might make it a priority this summer though 'cause I've promised myself that if I get off my rear and get it all out of here - I can spend any $$$ I make on it on mini's :lol: I'm thinking that might get me motivated!

It's so nice to see when someone has their priorities straight!

:o

my husband is to the point now where he doesn't care what motivates me to move the stuff out of here - even if it is "money for more mini's" - just so long as all the business supply stuff goes away. This stuff (soap & candle molds, etc) has been sitting here for awhile now - and I just haven't had the heart or motivation to get rid of it (I loved my business so much that I'd keep all this stuff if I could - just 'cause it's mine & I worked hard for it)

But with alll the dollhouse kits there are out there that I don't currently own - and all the mini's to fill them - I think I just may have found the motivation I need to let this stuff go! :lol: