A Helpful Tip

Deb

When thatching with fake fur, it's not a good idea to wear shorts. Fake fur sheds. It sheds a LOT. I have so much fake fur on my hands, legs and feet that I look like Michael Landon on a full moon.

Oh wait. We're just past a full moon. It's close enough that if I went out in the backyard and howled a few times, I bet I could get three neighbors to move out. Hang on a minute. I'll be right back.

<pause>

Well, no one moved, but I had a nice conversation with a cocker spaniel and scared the heck out of a raccoon.

I'm gonna go comb some more varnish on that roof now. Without the varnish, it looks kinda like a bad Beatle haircut. Hey, I may have found the fifth Beatle!! Well, if his name was Norbert and he played the accordian. <cackle>

Have ya'll noticed that I really get a kick out of thatching? I'm telling ya, if you want to have a good time and not get arrested, try the fake fur thatching!

Deb

I'm gonna go comb some more varnish on that roof now. Without the varnish, it looks kinda like a bad Beatle haircut. Hey, I may have found the fifth Beatle!! Well, if his name was Norbert and he played the accordian. <cackle>

Deb

He was referred to as Nobby.

Oh wait. We're just past a full moon. It's close enough that if I went out in the backyard and howled a few times, I bet I could get three neighbors to move out. Hang on a minute. I'll be right back.

<pause>

Well, no one moved, but I had a nice conversation with a cocker spaniel and scared the heck out of a raccoon.

Deb

<snicker> <snort> ROFL. Welcome back, Deb!

Alright, Deb, dear, what are you thatching this time?

Well, the cat wouldn't hold still, so I figured I'd better thatch a house. :lol: The Aster to be precise. That roof line just thatches soooooooooooo well.

Deb