1/2" scale July swap

CatColorado

I ran into major problems getting to the post office, one car wrecked and totaled this week, and two broke down, I just ran out of vehicles and couldn't get there. I definately will ship them Monday barring any natural disaters. Sorry to be late.

terri

Impessive yes, but it also drove me crazy. At least the 2 that broke down are back in the road. The insurance company told us today that the totaled car was worth a few grand more than what was owed on it so my son will actually have some money to use as a down payment on a new one. He wants a truck, I'm leaning towards an armored personal carrier or a tank. I think they would be harder for him to wreck.

I am relived they got there first off, I always worry when things go way over there, although I have never had anything get lost.

I am so glad you like it, they were quite easy to do, but can you see why I didn't want to seperate the 4 of them sooooo cute !!!! even if i say so myself LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I too have put in my piccys in the 1/2 swaps album

I have to say thanks to you all, the cradle is perfect, think I will have an attic nursery in the fairfield, I love the shelf with bits on it and the clock is ideal, I can't wait to dress the kingsize bed, I may have to make myself a bedroom room box with that as the centre piece

thank you girls for you hard work, I hope you like mine as much as i liked yours, tehe, I have a great idea for the xmas swap

I love the pillow. The cradle is just the perfect size and beautiful. I can't wait to start hanging my shelves too.

I am sorry the bed came to you guys unfinished. I was trying to crochet blankets but my wrist gave out on me. The bed is something I had wanted to try for awhile.

the bed is perfect, ideal for a creative urge, I picture it with cream or pure white coverlet, quilted in scallops, with a bead at the point of each scallop, lots of fluffy pillows and luxurious cushions on the bed, gorgoeous it will be, when I get round to dressing it i will make sure I post on here

Originally, my farmhouse was going to belong to a widow who lived alone, but since the swap that has changed :lol: . The attic is going to be turned into a bedroom suit for her daughter's family, so my widow won't be alone anymore! The bed Melanie made will go up there along with Sally's pillow. The bassinet is in Marguerite's bedroom for now... she says it's so she can keep a better eye on the baby.

Thanks Kat, you;re right I've been swamped at work I did 60 hours this week. Tonight is the first time I've even had a few minutes to see whats been going on here. I missed everyone.Hopefully I'll have a little more time soon, I need my mini fix.

I'm glad every one liked the bassinet I made. I hope the colors were ok

I can't wait to get everything in the Fairfield soon. Its all so nice, but its still sitting in the box, untouched.

terri