Willow!

I just bought the Willow when Joann.com had the 50% off sale.......yay! 2nd house, woohoo! :D Anyone have any tips? I've about finished my Fairfield, I think anyhow lol but I am anxious to get my Willow! I have NOwhere to put it lol I'm nuts. Think I should have bought a bigger (real) house to feed my new addiction. Anything I need to watch out for, or does anyone have any pics of a finished one? I can't wait! Thanks!! <_<

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there

Thank you for the links - I've been looking for some examples myself because I too have just started the Willow.

So far, I have primed and put together the shell minus the roof, and now I am working on the stairs and the fireplaces. This is my first dollhouse and I think it's going well except that I've had a few accidents already and have had to glue some pieces back together; namely, a peice of the stair railing and a chunk of the roof. Good news is that they glue back together well!

I haven't taken any pictures of my progress yet, but I will and I hope you do too.

Mine keeps looking at me every day, sittin there in the box aching to be brought out and put together, but, alas, I tell myself that i have to get the fairfield done first....I don't have the room lol. Building a shelf for my fairfield this weekend, maybe she can sit there for a bit while I tackle the willow...hmm....Jodi, I look forward to seeing your pics!! The Willow will be my 1st full size house too ;)