Fairfield Dollhouse Instructions

fhoffmaster

I recently found The Fairfield dollhouse kit in my stepdaughters room and was hoping to build it for her. After looking through the box, it looks like all of the pieces are there, but unfortunately, the assembly instructions are missing.

Can anybody direct me to where I can get a copy of the instructions or e-mail them to me?

If not, I'll try and wing it from the various pictures that I've seen, but I have a feeling that it would be much easier if I had the instructions.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!!!

Welcome to the forum! I hope you'll post pictures as you start to work on the Fairfield. It's one of my favorite houses. :idea:

Don't try to wing it. Parts of the Fairfield are a bit unintuitive - you're going to need those instructions! You can request a replacement from Greenleaf through their contact form.

If you want to see pictures of what others have done, check out the gallery... there are lots of great Fairfield pics in there. I have pictures of my Fairfield build posted on my blog.

Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Welcome, Fred, but PLEASE ask an admin to remove your email address, and please don't ever post such personal info online! When you have a minute, pop in over at the Newcomers' Forum & introduce yourself to everybody.

I'm bashing two Fairfields together and I'd be delighted to send you the duplicate instructions & schematics sheet. Just click on my username to get a dropdown menu so you can send me a PM here with your snail mail addy and I'll pop them into the mail to you.

HO scale culverts make perfect 1:24 chimney breasts.