Kid's Swap? What's That?

LPCullen

Okay, first people are getting great deals on cute little girls at thrift stores and now ya'll are swapping children? How do you ship them? Isn't the postage kind of high? And if you're shipping them to Canada, do you pack a lunch?

<clicking on the link> Oh. That kind of swap. Never mind.

Deb :lol: :lol: :)

That is too funny!! Both my girls are chatty lol. Would anyone be intersted in a bouncy kid that does back kick overs and round off handsprings :lol: lol.

hehehehehe!!! can i swap mine for a very quiet one please !! mine is very chatterboxy if you would like one of those !!!!!

hehehehehe!!! can i swap mine for a very quiet one please !! mine is very chatterboxy if you would like one of those !!!!!

I'll trade you one who's getting married, one who's in college and one who's graduating from high school for that one!

There has been a tremendous response on children wanting to do this swap, and it's official a go for June. Right now we're polling for the "theme", so if your child plans on participating, please cast your vote. If you have more than one child and need to vote for two different themes, then please request a non-parent to cast the extra vote for you.

Poll is here: http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...?showtopic=2193