price guide

dodicur

Depends on how bad you want the house. I personally couldn't afford and wouldn't pay over $300 for any dollhouse shell, no matter how bad I wanted it or how rare it was (never say never, though!) For the older, bigger Duracraft dollhouses, I'd say $150 tops and I think you can get them much cheaper than that, depending on how rare they are.

For the medium sized ones, I might pay $50-$80 and the small ones I wouldn't pay more than $10, maayyybe $15. Now they don't always go for that amount, but I have seen them sell that cheap on ebay - it would be a matter of waiting for one to show up there and on Craig's List.

That's just my opinion, though.

Price guides are not worth a lot, actually. They weren't too bad before Ebay came along, but now it's the most realistic price guide you can find. Think about it-everyone in the world that wants a particular item will look for it on Ebay, and the winning bid is generally the highest price you can expect to get for that item.

It may vary with the season, but closed auctions are the best place to get what an item will bring in the best marketplace available.