Progress

IAK

I haven't worked on my house in over a week. I hope to get to it tomorrow. How do you like my front door? Some new pics in Gallery

Wonderful job Irene! A defiante improvement from what the original door looks like! Great creativity. :)

I worked on my front door recently, too! I got the Paladian door for my Garfield and it didn't fit properly. I was quite discouraged for a couple of days but then bit the bullet and started the fix. I took pictures of my progress but will post them tomorrow morning. Got lots of sawdust up my nose from sanding (ACHOOO!!!) and its time for bed!

Aren't you proud of yourself for all that you have achieved and learned from working on the Garfield so far? I know I sure am. :blink: I've come across a few things that stumped me and thought I was not goign to be able t continue. Its a great feeleing when you do overcome your "fears and doubts" and acomplish the goal, isn't it? ;)