Tennyson

heidiiiii

I only have less then 2 hrs but there is a tennyson dh on ebay. the bid is up 9.99. the shipping would be about $30..

Is this a nice house? Pics are not that great..

I will probably bid but wanted feedback!!

Let you know what happens!

Edit: I bid!! I am going to keep an eye. I will only go as high as $40 for it and then will let it go if i have to!

Wish me luck!!

i tried to ignore the computer... I have 9 mins left. I am still the high bidder. I am not going to raise my top bid.

I was working on HUD house and then the computer went "boing". had to look. now i am going to ignore and turn the volume off.

Be back in 10 min!

Update: I lost! Oh well. That was just as bad as waiting for a baby to be born. I washed dishes and watered plants! LOL

Maybe next time!

Congratulations on your winning the Tennyson today, Marg.

Thanks for the congrats. I confess it was me. I couldn't decide if i would say anything or not, i didn't want Heidi to cyber slug me or to be mad. :D I had been watching the auction for a couple of days and waiting until the auction end got closer and really wanted to get the house. I was hoping that i would win and was formulating plans for the house if i did win it. I didn't know she was going to bid on it. About an hour before the auction ended, andrew mentioned that Heidi was bidding on the house. I almost didn't bid on it. Everytime I see the Tennyson up for auction, my money has been spent elsewhere and so I haven't tried to bid on one. I had my heart set on bidding on this one, so I did. Sorry Heidi, that is why I have been dropping the info about other auctions...I'm trying to find you one. I have even been keeping an eye out all evening for buy it nows, they do come along every now and again. Marg