Ice Age 2

Color Me Holly

We took the kids to see Ice Age 2 today. It was really good. I give it four out of five stars. Manny uses some mild profanity at the beginning of the movie. And the vultures had a musical bit. One reason I liked the first movie so well is that none of the characters had a musical number.

This will make you laugh.. I said Nat and her friend were going to the movies last night. I asked them what they were going to see. I even suggested Ice Age. They made that face. :)

So they picked Stay Alive. pg-13 horror movie about video gamers being killed. I said ok because it was pg-13.

Well...... 1/2 hr into the movie I get a phone call. They left the movie and are calling me from the lobby. TOO SCARY! They cant watch it. I asked them if they wanted to be picked up. You know what they did?

Take a guess...

Okay, I`ll tell you. They snuck into Ice Age and got to watch the whole movie and they loved it. They wondered why it was rated G. They said someone said the word A*& a couple of times.

I was wondering if I was going to find them in the manager`s office for jumping movies, but they didnt. I told them not to make a practice of it.