favorite sites

luvmypoodle

I know these are some of my favorites to visit, and slobber over, and dream.. :unsure:

www.miniaturesbyjune.com --June Clinkscales

www.precious-pieces.com Pat Southall and Jill Dianne, I met these two ladies at Williamsburg, VA show, really nice and their work is fabulous!

www.embraceables.com This artist makes wicker, and works in conjunction with Lady Jane, from what I gather..

www.heirloomsbysusan.com Susan Harmon's site, still under construction, but great pics up so far!

www.jilldianne.com She paints the furniture and upholstery of Precious Pieces, besides doing full size mural work.

www.ladybug-fairies.com Sue Thwaite, or known as Ladybug, or the Fairy Lady. She is a scream to meet in person, and her lipstick fairies are adorable!

Hope these are enough to get ya going! B)

I got a catalog, too. The first thing I do now when I get a catalog is to look at the last page to see if there are any coupons! -- Then I look inside :unsure:

B)

www.sgdesigns.com is a great site. you buy the program and it dl's to your computer. you can import stained glass pics (mine from Ed. Sibbets book) and resize them to fit your dollhouse windows. You can also "paint" them to look like real stained glass. I did one to practice with and it turned out wonderfully.

here ias a great wallpaper sitehttp://www.kawarthalakesminis.com/printableshomepage.html  hope it works.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMG!! These are GREAT!! I've fallen in love with so many!!! Good thing I got a new printer now!! I want to print out the stuff on fabric too so that I can make matching window treatments. As Stimpy would say, "Oh JOY!!" :lol:

I got a catalog, too. The first thing I do now when I get a catalog is to look at the last page to see if there are any coupons! -- Then I look inside :lol:

:p

I never got this catalog. :D

What are the coupons?

fov..have you ever gotten the HBS catalog. I assume that is the one you mean :lol: just go to hbs and click on catalog fill in the info etc. etc. I trird printing out the pattern of wallpaper I chose from te site I told yall about, it printed out as a "close up" all mottled. Don't know what to do different. :D

Yeah, I get them all the time. :lol: Just didn't get the one Judith and Lisa were talking about above. Our mail is very slow sometimes... I wanted to find out what the coupons are in case there are any I want to use that will expire soon. I often get the catalog a few days after the first coupon expires, which can be really frustrating. :D

Hi Fov, the coupons are...

20% off entire order by internet or phone between mon. July 4th 12:01a.m. to .Thur. july 7th 11:59 p.m. EST. media code n2105

30% off items pg. 14 wed. july 27, 11:59 p.m.

free 1/2 scale colonial shell kit w/purchase of componet 1/2 scale set.

select kitchen sets 30%off sets #14400r and #13400r

20%off entire order 1 day only Aug 2nd

$5.00 off order of $50.00 or more expires aug 23

Well I didn't type everything about each coupon but if you need anything just ask.

hi Fov. The fourth of July coupons you can celebrate fourth of july for four days--gives ya alot of time.

They have a coupon on the select kitchen sets...but the 20% off are my favorites.

When you buy online from HBS, you receive 10% automatically off your order. If you order over $75 and up--you earn bonus dollars to be used towards your nexxt purchase.

Those are some good ones! I don't remember them doing those 30% off ones before.

Thanks. Sounds like none of these expire soon so I'll just wait patiently for my catalogue... :p

• 2 weeks later...

This isn't exactly a favorite site of mine, since I only just found it (well, someone referred me to it), but you guys should check it out. Very unique, realistic looking buildings in one inch, half inch, and quarter inch scales! EDIT: Link wasn't working and I'm not sure why. :o Anyway, the URL is http://www.archistylesclub.com/catalog/ - if clicking it doesn't work, you can copy and paste this into your browser.

It appears to be laser-cut MDF which is why the models are so expensive. Out of my price range for the moment, but maybe someday when I win the lottery! I grew up in the Boston area and now live in San Francisco, so I'd love to do a street with the Back Bay row houses on one side and the San Francisco row houses on the other...

(By the way, I FINALLY got that HBS catalogue about 5 days ago. And I haven't received my July Dollhouse Miniatures yet, although I know that other people have. I hate the mail!)

I'm not sure what the problem is. Maybe they don't let people link to their site (but why not?) Anyway, I put the URL in above, so if you copy and paste it into your browser address bar that should work.

Anne, those are some of my favorites also.

I love this site, just simply to look at her work:

www.precious-pieces.com

and recently, Bluette Meloney's site-- I think the link is:

www.bluettemeloney.com I hope that's right. I'll check it out to make sure.