Help how do I resize a picture?

SuzyQ

http://download.microsoft.com/download/whi...wertoySetup.exe

SuzyQ: Try the free download from microsoft. Linda told me about this one and after installing it is easy to use. Just right click and pick the size you want to resize it to.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Peggi are you sure it won't hurt my computer? AOL had all these warnings with it. Or is it just a competitive thing between MS and AOL them?

SuzyQ

I hit the "edit" icon I get when I select a picture to resize and the picture comes up in the Paint program. I click on the dotted rectangle and start clearing some of the mess from the margins of the picture, then I click the "Image" button & enlarge the remaining picture to fit the space.

I tried to download a program and either my antivirus program didn't like it or I'm just too technically challenged to use it, but I "noodled around" (as DH says) and found a method that works for me.

I hit the "edit" icon I get when I select a picture to resize and the picture comes up in the Paint program.

Ok I a going to try something

Hey What do you know I did it. <_<

By the way that is my mean but favorite cat LIL.

SuzyQ

Ok now that I know how to resize them how to I put the pictures of my poor neglected Garfield in the Galery?

SuzyQ

Hey now I figured out how to do the Avitar thing. Huh Oh you all created a monster. <_<

That is the same cat. Her way of telling me she wants in.

Notice my beautiful Smoky Mountains in the background.

Thanks for all your help

SuzyQ

how to I put the pictures of my poor neglected Garfield in the Galery?

Go to "My Controls" and on the right click on "Albums" under "Invision Gallery" and you should be good to go.

Finally! We're going to get to see your Garfield! Lil looks like such a sweet baby!

Go to "My Controls" and on the right click on "Albums" under "Invision Gallery" and you should be good to go.

Finally! We're going to get to see your Garfield! Lil looks like such a sweet baby!

Thanks Holly I figured the gallery out last night . But my Garfield looks so sad and neglected. <_<

SuzyQ