Photos of my Orchid

critter

Hi all! After a crazy, busy christmas, some furious knitting, and living with the dread of school starting back on Monday I finally got a moment to sit down and assemble the roof for my Orchid. I got the dormers on and the bottom part of the porch assembled. I really wanted to finish the porch but it was getting late and I had to stop. I am hoping to finish it tonight and possibly start work on the chimney/fireplace that I am planning to install. I still haven't wrapped my mind around the entire idea but I have been studying and sketching and hopefull if I just GO FOR IT it will all work out. Either way, I'm sure I can make it work. Anyway, last night I also took some photos of my progress so go to my gallery and check it out and please feel free to leave any feedback or comments! THANKS!

Hi!

I was just surfin' around and saw your Orchid photos. I'm building the Orchid too as my first dollhouse. Have you thought about how you're going to decorate it. I going to attempt to do mine as an old creepy haunted house. You're much further along than I am. I can only work on mine on the weekends and I barely started mine last Sunday. I don't have any pics posted yet. Soon!

Your house looks great and I really like your fireplace and chimney addition. I was just going to go the easy way and buy one but now I might re-think that because yours looks like a really good scale and looks like it belongs!

Take care!