1/12 piano kit

Anya

My mother has bought me a Mini Mundus grand piano kit. It still has to arrive yet. I thought that was so kind of her.:D

I'll have fun building this one.

There are 70 parts in the kit and you can customise it. That's what I love about kits, you can do whatever you want to them.

Does anyone else have this kit or have any of you built it?

I couldn't afford the grand piano kit but I've built the upright one.

The kits are easy to build & look lovely when they're done. The fabric was better than other kit fabric, I just like using or making better & I stitched a piece of bargello to do the bench instead.

Oh wow. I love your piano. The bench looks lovely.:D

My mother spent £34.00 on the grand piano, which probably works out at $58. It was the cheapest she could find it but it's still not cheap really. :D

Some shops want £45-£49 for it (approx $72)

Thanks for the info and photo.

I couldn't afford the grand piano kit but I've built the upright one.

The kits are easy to build & look lovely when they're done. The fabric was better than other kit fabric, I just like using or making better & I stitched a piece of bargello to do the bench instead.

I won off of ebay a HOM Music Room kit that has a grand piano in it, I've not got it together yet. Finished the sanding, but I've put it on the back burner for a little while.

Will be glad to see yours when you finish, let us know when you receive it and maybe we can work together. (Incintive for me to finish it.)

Peggi