What to do with this house?

hydroped

Yea I was sure when I bought it that the lady said she spent a lot on it when she bought the kit.... and stupid me I didn't question her further about it :lol: If I'd been smart I could have asked where she bought it that might have given me a clue if it was a kit someone was making in their garage... or a bigger source. Anyway here's my plans for the house so far - <knock on wood> :D I've got the tower parts - I just need to get some cutting done on the house to get everything to fit. I wish the plywood was a bit thinner I'm wonder if I'll have to take it completely appart ot cut through it or if the dremel can handle it.. or if I was smart I'd just go buy one of those dremel like plunger router type cutter tools - I hate it when Ican't remember the name of something :angry:

-David :lol:

post-86-1145286100_thumb.jpg

I'd suggest a bandsaw for cutting unless you have a mount to make your Dremel work as a table saw, and then I wouldn't try to cut anything thicker that 1/4".

I haven't used my Dremel router attachment yet, but the router table we got at Sears has been a little gem.

I've got the tower parts - I just need to get some cutting done on the house to get everything to fit. I wish the plywood was a bit thinner I'm wonder if I'll have to take it completely appart ot cut through it or if the dremel can handle it.. or if I was smart I'd just go buy one of those dremel like plunger router type cutter tools - I hate it when Ican't remember the name of something :lol:

That just looks totally cool David! It's going to be an awesome house. Maybe it's time to get that mini jigsaw???? I love mine and wouldn't trade it for a full set of Louis Vitton luggage. :angry: It really does work like a dream and it expands your building potential by 200%.

Deb