My first finished house

mkc1980

So I ordered a discount dollhouse kit and put it together in less than an hour. For some reason I thought I'd make a hut and for the roof I actually glued on raffia from a grass skirt. I'm still waiting on some furniture though, I had a yard all planned out but ran out of room :blink:The Hut

That's so cute!

I've got a Primrose kit for a similar project - a dolphin watcher's cabin for my daughter. When I got the kit out to look at the sizing yesterday I had to laugh at the long list of things I had planned to go inside - it's something like 10 inches square.

wizzy

aaaahahahahaaaaaaaa. Actually, for quite a while I really did believe that one dollhouse would satisfy me this time around. Silly silly me! Despite already knowing the pitfalls of too many little dollhouses on every horizontal surface of our home, I'm already falling over kits galore in my studio.

Luckily, my dh already knows what he's in for now that I'm getting back into minis and seems less concerned than me about where all the houses will all go. Maybe he doesn't realize just how many kits I have.... yet

Wizzy

Be careful where you store your kits -- kits seem to multiply on their own! :unsure:

B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh no! B) My Orchid and my RGT turntable house have been cohabiting for quite a while now. God knows what I'll find when I open the door :o