Gretings from the Shoals

Susieq

Hello

I am recently new to the whole forum thing, I have built a few houses for my kids. But now it's my turn to Build myself one. :lol: I hope to learn new things and share some of my ideas as well. Glad to come aboard!

Thanks!

Sue

Well... The house I am getting ready to build for myself is the: San Franciscan Mansion. Sadly I can't rember the names of the other houses I built but they were alot smaller than then the one for myself. To answer about the shoals, It is by the Tennesse river and alot of muscles were around and so they called it muscle shoals but we call it the Shoals area. Thanks for the warm welcomes

Sue

The San francscian is such a beautiful house when done!

plzzz do take photos of it while building...I know someone who is almost ready to start one and is hoping Ill be able to help....I have never built one :blink:

nutti :D

The San Franciscan was the first kit I ever built. It took me 3 1/2 years (I was going to nursing school & working part-time), but other than the windows either sliding down or staying stuck open or closed the only thing that really made me cuss was getting the tower roof together.