pics of dormer windows

Anya

Well I wasn't to happy with the size of my nursery ;) . The cot was too big so I will have to swap rooms for the nursery. Messed up there. :blink:

Anne can you speak Czech? I know a little, family being from there.

I wouldn't mind learning some German actually.

cuppa-tea. I'll have a look at your gallery in a bit.

Oh no, will you have to make many changes because of the swap? :blink: Lack of space is a huge problem, even in the world of miniatures! :angry:

No, I can't speak Czech but would love to... I have many friends from the Czech Republic and my uncle owns a hotel in Prague. It's such a wonderful city! Have you ever been there?

If you like - I can teach you some German! <_<

Hallo = Hello

Guten Morgen! = Good morning!

Guten Abend! = Good evening!

Wie geht es dir? = How are you doing?

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag! = Happy Birthday!

... and the most important word in the whole wide world ;) :

Puppenhaus = dollhouse

If you want to know some swearwords you can write me a private message! :blink:

You are a wonderful interior designer!!! I love the rooms of your colonial house, especially the woodwork! I'm sure you will find a perfect way to furnish them! :blink:

Thank you! However, don't be too impressed. I copied the woodwork directly from a book, and you will notice taht there are no curtains or furniture in there. Maybe what I will do is take some photos sometime with some fabrics and furniture choices and ask for some advice. I bought the house because it had the biggest rooms I could find, and now they seem too big!

I have many friends from the Czech Republic and my uncle owns a hotel in Prague. It's such a wonderful city! Have you ever been there?

If you like - I can teach you some German! <_<

Hallo = Hello

Guten Morgen! = Good morning!

Guten Abend! = Good evening!

Wie geht es dir? = How are you doing?

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag! = Happy Birthday!

... and the most important word in the whole wide world ;) :

Puppenhaus = dollhouse

If you want to know some swearwords you can write me a private message! :blink:

I would love to give your some advice, Christine and I'm sure Sunnyray feels the same way! <_< I have many books about interior design, I could look up some things for you too. :angry: But I have to warn you - I have a very old-fashioned taste when it comes to architecture and interior design! :blink: Nevertheless, I will try my best... B)

Sunnyray, you definitely have to teach me some swearwords! B) My Czech friends would be very surprised! ;) I have heard of Sternberk but have never been there. Isn't Prague a beautiful city? Have you ever been to the Alfons Mucha Museum? You can buy all kind of Mucha merchandise in the museum shop - I love it! :blink: I'm a huge admirer of his work. The hotel of my uncle is located in the 5th district of Prague close to the new big shopping center. It is very modern and huge, not really my taste but you have a beautiful view over the city.

I've been several times to Prague and I still like the historical charm of the city.

I think there is no problem about turning the music room into your new nursery. In my opinion the color scheme is just perfect for a little girl! Warm and bright colors combined with some typical baby accessories will make the look perfect. You could choose some cute framed pictures for the walls with ducks or teddies on it.

I would love to give your some advice, Christine and I'm sure Sunnyray feels the same way! :angry: I have many books about interior design, I could look up some things for you too. :( But I have to warn you - I have a very old-fashioned taste when it comes to architecture and interior design!

Perfect, so do I!!! I lost the charger to my digital camera and have been tearing the house apart to find it. When I do, I'll take some pics of the furniture, etc. I'm thinking of using and ask for advice.