Help!!!

Margaret

Have already had to glue the door opening back in-When trying to slide the right partition wall in the thin door wall broke-I've sanded the bottom of it to give me a better slot so I can slide it onto the second floor-I'm going to step away for a while-UUGH!!

Ya know, thinking back, I think I broke that piece too,lol. (I think it was a combo of me being impatient and the wood was a little brittle) Don't worry, just glue it back together like you did and move on :lol: I can't even tell it happened now...

I think taking a break is always good when you get frustrated....I seem to take lots of breaks,lol:)

I broke the same piece. I just glued it back together and clamped it till it was dry and it looks fine. You can't even tell under the wallpaper. i also broke the wall that was between the front hall and the living room when I put my first floor stairs in. The good news there was that the stairs covered the break and you could not tell from the other side that it was broken. Again the wallpaper covers very nicely. There is nothing you can break or whatever that cannot be artistically covered later. I have discovered that the hard way.

Remember too Margaret, that you have door trim that will be glued around that door and it will strengthen that piece as well as the wallpaper you will put on the wall. Courage my friend....it's not the end of the world, it's a learning experience!