Lightkeeper's house photos?

Cuppa-Tea

Oooooohhhhh... I am so behind... :o

Photos with tea shop furniture depend on my dusting the dollhouse shelves in the foyer, which is a lower priority than figuring out how to unstop the bathtub drain, which has to be done before I can mop the bathroom floor, not to mention cleaning up where the power-washing at the back of the building leaked through the closet window and left muck all over the shelves where I keep shoes and jewelry. I'm crabby just looking around the apartment! (And when I went to move my Westville, the roof came off! I know I'd glued it on!)

Ingrid gave up her cottage when she went on a world opera tour expected to last 18 months. I hope she sold at the top of the market. When she gets back, I think she's going to live in a Rye townhouse with a couple of friends -- but I need to finish the Westville and then the Vermont Farmhouse Jr. before I can even think in that direction.

I hope I can count on living to be 160, 'cause none of this stuff will get done, otherwise.